Grunden's Viking FPC400 Deluxe Fleece Pant
The polyester fleece fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you warm even in wet environments. These pants can be worn alone, or under rain gear. You will take a liking to the Viking!
Fabric: It is soft, comfortable, easy to care for, and exceptionally warm for its weight. Because it is quick-drying, it is ideal in damp environments. These Grundéns garments are made from a non-pilling polyester fleece that has been treated with a 3M finish. This creates a special "moisture management finish" which adds to the natural wicking action of the fabric, transports moisture away from your skin, and helps keep you warm and dry. You don't have to sail or row an open boat across the North Sea to appreciate the design of these unusual pants.
- Removable, articulating knee pads
- Reinforced seat.
- Deep pockets with zipper closures
- Elastic web belt guarantees secure, adjustable comfort
- Polyester fleece fabric wicks moisture away
- Can be worn alone, or under rain gear
- SKU#: FPC400